MCAT Test Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
UHS (University of Health Sciences) Lahore announces the MCAT test schedule normally after inter exams every year and also invites the candidates to submit their applications. Application forms for MCAT test can be taken at the government medical colleges of Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi as well as Rahim Yar Khan just after the inter exams. MCAT test MCAT test held every year in various cities of Pakistan while the aspirants are required to submit their application forms in the following cities.
- If a student wants to appear from Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujarat, Gujranwala or Sargodha then he or she is required to submit his or her application form in UHS Lahore.
- o Students from Multan and D.G. Khan can submit their forms in Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
- o Students from Rawalpindi, Hasan Abdal can submit their application forms in Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- o Students from Bahawalpur can submit their forms in Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- o Students from Rahim Yar Khan can submit their forms in Sheikh Zyed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
- o Students from Faisalabad can submit their forms in Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
- MCAT Test Fee
- There is no fee for appearing in MCAT test. The respective medical universities organized this test without charging any fee. Though, the applicants can get admission forms from selected medical colleges and universities after paying Rs 700/-
- General Instructions to apply for MCAT test
- The applicants can submit their application forms within due date at the same centre from where they get the application form.
- Along with application forms the candidates are required to submit following documents
- o Attested photocopy of Matriculation or SSC or equivalent exam Certificate
- o Attested photocopy of HSSC or FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent exam Certificate
- o If candidate’s DOB is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate then the candidate can submit an attested photocopy of Birth Certificate provided by the Union Council.
- o Paste two coloured photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
- o One A-4 size envelope along with Rs 40/- postage stamps
- o Four recent coloured photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of the candidate. One will be attached on the application form and attested on the front while the other three should be attested from the back·
- o An attested photocopy of domicile certificate of the candidate
- o If candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran then he must provide the certificate from registered Madrassa
- Eligibility criteria for MCAT test
- o FSC (Pre-Medical) Part II student is eligible to apply for MCAT test
- o F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part I Marks sheet attested by the Head of his or her institute; Certificate issued by the Head of Institute where he or she has got education certifying that he or she has appeared in F.Sc Part II exams or equivalent.
- o F.Sc Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Exams, minimum 60% (660/1100) marks (Excluding marks of Hifz).
- o A-Level students or American 12th Grade students are required to submit the Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- o Domicile holders of Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area) are eligible to apply for the MCAT test without domicile they will not be allow to sit in exam.
- o There is no age limit to appear in MCAT test.
For More Details Please followthe link