Islamabad Local Body Elections 2015 Schedule
Election Commission of Pakistan has announced the details of local body election in federal area Islamabad.
ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN
Islamabad, the 19th October, 2015.
No.F.5(1)/2015-LGE(ICT):- Pursuant to the provisions of Article 140(A)(2) & Article 219(d) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 17 of the Islamabad Capital Territory Local Government Act, 2015 read with sub-rule (1) of Rule 11 of the Islamabad Capital Territory Local Government (Conduct of Elections) Rules, 2015 and all other powers enabling it in that behalf, the Election Commission hereby issues the following schedule for election to all categories of seats* in each Union Council of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and calls upon the electors of each Ward and Union Council to elect their representatives:
|1.||Notice inviting nomination papers to be issued by the Returning||20-10-2015|
|2.||Nomination Papers shall be received on||to|
|3.||Publication of notice of all the nomination papers received on||30-10-2015|
|4.||Objection to the nomination papers||31-10-2015|
|Scrutiny of nomination papers and publication of names of validly||01-11-2015|
|nominated candidates on|
|Appeals against acceptance / rejection of nomination papers to||05-11-2015|
|be filed on|
|7.||Disposal of appeals on||to|
|8.||Withdrawal of candidature on||10-11-2015|
|9.||Publication of list of contesting candidates with symbols allotted||11-11-2015|
|to them on|
|10.||Polling Day on||30-11-2015|
|11.||Declaration of results by the Returning Officers on||03-12-2015|
- Chairman and Vice Chairman, as joint candidates;
- Six general members;
- Two women members;
- One peasant or worker member;
- One youth member; and
- One non-Muslim member.
- In order to ensure that elections to the Union Councils and Wards in Islamabad Capital Territory are conducted honestly, justly, fairly, and in accordance with law and to ensure that the corrupt practices are guarded against, the Election Commission of Pakistan directs that:
-: 2 :-
- All Executive Authorities in the Federation shall not use State Resources in Local Government Elections calculated to influence the elections in favour of a particular candidate or a political party.
- If any person in government service misuses his official position in any manner in order to influence results of elections, he shall be liable to be proceeded against under Section 60 of the Islamabad Capital Territory Local Government Act, 2015.
- No transfers / postings of the civil servants shall be made after the issuance of Schedule of local government elections for ICT without prior approval of the Election Commission till the publication of election results.
- After the issuance of Election Schedule, the President, Prime Minister, Chairman/Deputy Chairman Senate, Speaker, Deputy Speaker, Federal Ministers, Ministers of State, Advisors to the Prime Minister another Public office holder shall neither openly nor in secret give any subscription or donation or make promises for giving such subscription or donation to any institution, nor shall inaugurate, commit to undertake or announce any development project therein for the advancement of the campaign of a candidate of his choice and thereby influence the results of elections;
- Any holder of public office, who is found to have violated any provision of election laws or the instructions issued by the Election Commission, shall be proceeded against as mandated in law.
Note: The offices of the Election Commission as well as the offices of District Returning Officers and Returning Officers shall remain open on all public holidays during the schedule period:
All electoral activities mentioned in the aforesaid schedule shall be undertaken during office hour (08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.) and the said timing will also be observed on public holidays fixed for any electoral activity of the schedule.
[All those candidates who had submitted Nomination Fees and retained receipt thereof under earlier Election Schedule for ICT, shall not make fresh deposit. However, they shall file fresh Nomination Forms.]
By order of the Election Commission of Pakistan.
Add. Secretary (Admn)
Islamabad Local Body Elections 2015 Schedule,islamabad local govt elections 2015 schedule,islamabad local body elections 2015 nomination list,final candidate list of islamabad local body elections,election marks 2015 federal govt local elections,federal board islamabad local body elections,ICT local body elections schedule 2015,islamabad lg polls 2015 schedule,lb polls islamabad 2015 schedule,islamabad lb elections 2015 schedule,islamabad lb elections 2015 schedule and fixtures,islamabad lg polls 2015,islamabad lb polls 2015 schedule,finala candidates list islamabad 2015,islamabad lb polls final candidates list,schedule elctions in islamabad